The Dishwash Bar which we produce and export has an advanced active matter which is accountable for cleaning and cutting of the oily and greasy stains. The AOS and other foam promoter and stabilizer, gives an outstanding foaming and augment cleaning capability of the product. The Amplified alkalinity acts efficiently on stubborn stains. To attain faultless binding capability i.e. to evade sogginess and rigidity of the Dishwash Bar bring together a special binding agent which is an exclusive and holds bar effortlessly without making it too soggy or too hard.
Features Dishwash Bar is mentioned as below :
- A lime peel perfume gives a pleasing and nice fragrance to the bar..
- Itâs having an appropriate blend of anionic surfactants and binder to provide extreme active cleaning results.
- In house survey report also displays acceptable and pleasing results on following parameters like cleaning, grease removing, foaming, type of the bar, fragrance and many more.
Further Details of the product is listed below :
- A foremost binding agents which can avoid dripping
- It Lasts longer and has an extended service life
- It has a Smooth even texture.. and it gives no scratches on the utensils
- It Dissolves quite easily.. and does not block the washing sink
- It is Also obtainable in 100g, 180g, 250g, 365g, 750g & 950g.
Hemendra Co. Hsg. Society Ltd., 3rd Floor, Gokhale Road, Thane (W), Thane, Maharashtra, 400602, India